To Amend the Act Entitled "An Act To Authorize the Commissioners of D.C. To Appoint a Member of the Metropolitan Police Department or a Member of the Fire Department of D.C. as Director of the District Office of Civil Defense, and for Other Purposes," Approved May 21, 1951 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1953.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10748733