Nominations for Representatives and Alternate Representatives of the U.S. to the Thirteenth Session of the General Assembly of the U.N. To Serve no Longer than December 31, 1958; Representatives [electronic resource] : Henry Cabot Lodge, Jr., of Massachusetts; Mike Mansfield, U.S. Senator from the State of Montana; Bourke B. Hickenlooper, U.S. Senator from the State of Iowa; Herman R. Phleger, of California, and George McGregor Harrison of Ohio; Alternate Representatives: James J. Wadsworth of New York, Deputy Representative of the U.S. to the U.N.; Miss Marian Anderson, of Connecticut, Artist; Matson W. Wise, of Texas; Mrs. Oswald B. Lord, of New York, U.S. Representative on the Human Rights Commission, ECOSOC, U.N.; and Irving Solomon, of California, Chairman of the Board, Royal Metal Manufacturing Company, Chicago, Illinois. Consideration of the Scheduling of Future Hearings on Proposed Passport Legislation
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1958.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages
- Executive Session.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10753054