To Permit a Civil Action To Be Brought Against an Officer of the U.S. in His Official Capacity, a Person Acting Under Him, or an Agency of the U.S., in Any Judicial District of the U.S. Where a Plaintiff in the Action Resides [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 4.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10754691