Nominees Designate for the Department of Defense -- Robert S. McNamara, Secretary of Defense; Roswell L. Gilpatric, Deputy Secretary of Defense; Elvis J. Stahr, Secretary of the Army; John B. Connally, Secretary of the Navy; Eugene M. Zuckert, Secretary of the Air Force; Paul H. Nitze, Assistant Secretary of Defense (International Security Affairs); Charles J. Hitch, Assistant Secretary of Defense (Comptroller); Cyrus R. Vance, General Counsel, Department of Defense; Arthur Sylvester, Assistant Secretary of Defense (Public Affairs); Thomas D. Morris, Assistant Secretary of Defense (Supply and Logistics) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1961.
- Physical Description:
- 104 pages
- Executive Session.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10756127