[To Amend the United Nations Participation Act; S. 1603, To Authorize the U.S. Governor of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development To Vote for an Increase in the Bank's Authorized Capital Stock; S. 2213, To Provide Certain Basic Authority for the U.S. Information Agency; and S. 745, To Provide for Adjustments in Annuities Under the Foreign Service Retirement and Disability System] [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 85 pages
- Note: Hearing on S. 2213 (p. 56-85) was unavailable for filming.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10757588