Nomination of Rutherford M. Poats To Be Assistant Administrator, Far Eastern Affairs, AID; Nomination of Henry L. T. Koren To Be Ambassador to Republic of Congo (Brazzaville); Nomination of Katherine Elkus White To Be Ambassador to Denmark; and Nomination of Jack H. Vaughn To Be Ambassador to Panama [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10757611