To Exempt Federal Housing Administration and Veterans' Administration Mortgages and Loans from the Interest and Usury Laws of D.C [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 71 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia. Subcommittee No. 4.
- Hearing to consider H.R. 15380, H.R. 16741, and S. 3313, all to exempt FHA and VA mortgages from D.C. interest and usury laws.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10759521