Working Group [on] Automatic Data Processing for the Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House
- Meeting of Subcom working group to examine need for and issues involved in development of a congressional computer and electronic information processing system., Participants., Mahoney, Edward J., Associate Director, Office of Policy and Special Studies, GAO., Hunter, Kenneth W., GAO., Ladd, Thomas E., Methods and Systems Analyst, Office of Clerk, House of Representatives., Hugo, Michael, Legislative Reference Service, LC., and Smith, Peter A., GAO.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10759599