To Amend the Act Fixing the Boundary of Everglades National Park, Florida, and Authorizing the Acquisition of Land Therein, in Order To Authorize an Additional Amount for the Acquisition of Certain Lands for Such Park [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 61 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on National Parks and Recreation
- Hearing to consider H.R. 12978 and companion S. 2564, to authorize the acquisition of additional land for Everglades National Park.
Includes transcript (p. 32-34) of Subcom markup of S. 2564. Amended bill was favorably reported and H.R. 12978 referred to the full Committee.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10759655