To Provide for the Disposition of Funds Appropriated To Pay Judgments in Favor of the Yakima Tribes in Indian Claims Commission Dockets Numbered 47-A, 162, and Consolidated 47 and 164 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 132 pages
- Markup session on H.R. 15469 and related H.R. 15672 and S. 3337, to authorize the disposition of funds appropriated to pay judgments to Indians of the Yakima Reservation in Washington State. Amended H.R. 15469 was favorably reported, H.R. 15672 was tabled, and S. 3337 was reported to the Speaker's desk.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10759701