To Authorize the Secretary of the Interior To Prevent Terminations of Oil and Gas Leases in Cases Where There Is a Nominal Deficiency in the Rental Payment, and To Authorize Him To Reinstate Under Some Conditions Oil and Gas Leases Terminated by Operation of Law for Failure To Pay Rental Timely [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 61 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Mines and Mining
- Hearing to consider S. 1193, to confer limited authority on the Interior Department to prevent automatic termination of certain oil and gas leases on Federal lands, and to permit reinstatement of terminated leases.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10759775