To Amend the Act of December 11, 1963 (Rosebud Sioux Tribe) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs
- Hearing to consider H.R. 3247 and S. 73, both to authorize that lands mortgaged on the Rosebud Sioux Indian Reservation in South Dakota shall be subject to foreclosure or sale in accordance with state law, and to authorize that land acquired by the Rosebud Sioux Tribe or tribal members can be held in trust by the U.S.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10759832