To Declare that Certain Federally-Owned Land Is Held by the U.S. in Trust for the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe of the Cheyenne River Indian Reservation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs
- Markup session on H.R. 4226, to declare that certain lands in South Dakota be held in trust for the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe. Amended bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10759854