To Provide for the Apportionment of Funds in Payment of a Judgment in Favor of the Shoshone Tribe in Consolidated Dockets Numbered 326-D, 326-E, 326-F, 326-G, 326-H, 366, and 367 Before the Indian Claims Commission [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 143 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs
- Hearing to consider H.R. 4872 and H.R. 5957, both to provide for the disposition of claim funds of the Shoshone-Bannock Tribes of Idaho, the Shoshone Tribe of Wyoming, and the Northwestern Band of Shoshone Indians primarily of Idaho and Utah.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10759863