To Amend the Act Entitled "An Act To Provide for the Establishment of the Frederick Douglass Home as a Part of the Park System in the National Capital'', Approved September 5, 1962 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 55 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on National Parks and Recreation
- Continuation of hearing to consider H.R. 5968 and similar bills, all to amend the act to establish the Frederick Douglass home as part of the park system in the National Capital by increasing the limitation on appropriations to permit proper restoration of the home.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10759867