To Repeal Section 7 of the Act of August 9, 1946 [Yakima Inheritance] [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 89 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs
- Continuation of hearing to consider H.R. 380, to repeal Section 7 of the Yakima Enrollment Act, which prohibits Yakima tribal members who do not meet certain ancestry criteria from inheriting trust or restricted lands of deceased members of the Yakima Tribes.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10759891