To Improve the Operation of the Legislative Branch of the Federal Government [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House
- Continuation of meetings to consider H.R. 2186 and related bills, to revise Congressional rules and procedures, including rulemaking, calling and broadcasting of committee meetings, committee voting and reporting, and conduct of hearings. Focuses on joint committees.
Kravitz, Walter, Legislative Reference Service.
Carper, Dave, Office of Legislative Counsel.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10759964