To Provide for the Disposition of Funds Appropriated To Pay a Judgment in Favor of the Absentee Delaware Tribe of Western Oklahoma, et al, in Indian Claims Commission Docket Numbered 72 and the Delaware Tribe of Indians in Indian Claims Commission Docket Numbered 298 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs
- Meeting to consider H.R. 5200, to provide for the disposition of Absentee Delaware Indian claim funds.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Nov. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10760481