S. 2763, an Act To Allow the Purchase of Additional Systems and Equipment for Passenger Motor Vehicles Over and Above the Statutory Price Limitation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Government Activities Subcommittee
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages
- Contains transcript of Subcom on Government Activities markup session on S. 2763, to allow the purchase, over and above the statutory price limitation, of new systems and equipment for standard passenger motor vehicles. Bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762208