H.R. 17455, a Bill To Permit the GSA To Enter into Contracts for Up to Three Years for Janitorial Services and Trash Removal [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Government Activities Subcommittee
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1970.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Contains transcript of Subcom on Government Activities markup session on H.R. 17455, to authorize the General Services Administration to enter into contracts for janitorial services, trash removal, and similar services in federally owned and leased properties for a period not to exceed three years. Bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762211