Business Session on H.R. 8053, the Voter Registration Act and Related Legislation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration. Subcommittee on Elections
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Meeting of the Subcom on Elections to consider H.R. 8053, the Voter Registration Act, to simplify and facilitate voter participation in national elections. Establishes a Voter Registration Administration in GAO to administer a voter registration program by postal card through USPS. Resolution was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762242