Mark-Up [electronic resource] : H.R. 8056, To Grant the Consent of the United States to the Arkansas River Basin Compact, Arkansas-Oklahoma
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on H.R. 8056, to grant consent of the U.S. to the Arkansas River Basin Compact, ratified by Arkansas and Oklahoma, sharing equitably the waters of the Arkansas River and efforts to control pollution.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762294