H.R. 6129, H.R. 6378 and H.R. 6680 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on H.R. 6129, to authorize FY74-FY76 appropriations for the continuance of civil government in the TTPI, and to authorize an additional appropriation to offset possible curtailment or termination of Federal grant-in-aid programs by other Federal agencies. Amended bill was favorably reported. and H.R. 6378 and H.R. 6680, identical bills to H.R. 6129, were favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762420