Mark-Up Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 4864, To Amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act of 1968
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on National Parks and Recreation
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 53 pages
- Contains transcript of Subcom on National Parks and Recreation markup session on H.R. 4864, to amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act of 1968, to extend for five years the construction moratorium on "study" rivers to permit completion of 27 river area studies to determine best use of the rivers and their environs.
Also authorizes appropriation of additional $20.6 million for land acquisition at existing units of the scenic rivers system in Idaho, Missouri, California, New Mexico, Minnesota, Oregon, and Wisconsin. Amended bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762442