Mark-Up [electronic resource] : H.R. 9130, To Amend Section 28 of the Mineral Leasing Act of 1920, and To Authorize a Trans-Alaska Oil and Gas Pipeline
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 148 pages
- Contains transcript of Committee markup continuation session on H.R. 9130, to amend Section 28 of the Mineral Leasing Act of 1920, to establish a comprehensive and modernized national policy and procedure for the granting of oil and natural gas pipeline rights-of-way across public lands, and to authorize the construction of a Trans-Alaska oil pipeline from Prudhoe Bay to Valdez, Alaska.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762453