H.R. 3901, To Convey the Mineral Rights in Certain Real Property Located in Seminole County, Florida to Carroll L. Ward, Senior, the Owner of Such Real Property [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Mines and Mining
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages
- Hearing before the Subcom on Mines and Mining to consider H.R. 3901, to convey mineral rights in certain real property in Seminole County, Fla., to Carroll L. Ward, Sr., the owner of such real property.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762457