Mark-Up [electronic resource] : H.R. 6775, To Place Certain Submerged Lands Within the Jurisdiction of the Governments of Guam, the Virgin Islands, and American Samoa
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Territorial and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 57 pages
- Contains transcript of Subcom on Territorial and Insular Affairs markup session on H.R. 6775, to amend the Revised Organic Act of the Virgin Islands and the Organic Act of Guam to transfer to the governments of Guam, the Virgin Islands and American Samoa the U.S. title to and administrative responsibility for tidelands surrounding the three territories. Amended bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762460