H.R. 1820, a Bill To Direct the Administration of General Services To Release a Condition with Respect to Certain Real Property Conveyed to the State of Arkansas by the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on H.R. 1820, to release certain conditions with respect to certain river properties in Arkansas conveyed by the U.S. Amended bill was favorably received.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762474