H.R. 8860, To Extend and Amend the Agricultural Act of 1970 for the Purpose of Assuring Consumers of Plentiful Supplies of Food and Fiber at Reasonable Prices [electronic resource] : H.R. 8547, To Amend the Export Administration Act of 1969, To Protect the Domestic Economy from the Excessive Drain of Scarce Materials and Commodities and To Reduce the Serious Inflationary Impact of Abnormal Foreign Demand
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 95 pages
- Hearing to consider rules to allow for consideration of the following bills.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762594