H.R. 6168, Amendments to the Economic Stabilization Act of 1970 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages
- Continuation of hearings to consider rules to allow for consideration of H.R. 6168, to extend for one year the Economic Stabilization Act of 1970, to provide for rent stabilization, allocation of petroleum products, definition of wages and salaries, and control over exports to reduce inflation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762602