Mark Up [electronic resource] : H.R. 11500, Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act of 1973
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages
- Contains transcript of continuation of Committee markup session on H.R. 11500, to provide for the regulation of surface coal mining operations, the surface effects of underground coal mining, and for reclamation of previously mined and unreclaimed lands.
Preliminary pages (p. 1-5) concern amendments to unrelated H.R. 6371, concerning finance and economic development aid to Indians and Indian organizations. Session was adjourned for lack of a quorum.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762694