H.R. 12216, a Bill To Amend the Act Relating to the Lumbee Indians of North Carolina [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 93 pages
- Hearing before Subcom on Indian Affairs on H.R. 12216, to clarify eligibility of the Lumbee Indians for Federal Indian programs for which other non-federally recognized tribes are eligible.
H.R. 2730, H.R. 6070, H.R. 8229, H.R. 8230, H.R. 8824, and H.R. 9105, parallel bills relating to other Indian tribes, are mentioned in introductory pages but not substantively discussed.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762767