Mark-Up [electronic resource] : S. 1296, Providing Further Protection of the Scenic, Natural, and Scientific Values of the Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 51 pages
- Contains transcript of continuation of Committee markup session on S. 1296, to expand the boundaries of Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona.
Focuses on amendment to authorize construction of the Bridge Canyon Dam, also known as the Hualapai Dam, and related facilities on the Hualapai Indian Reservation on the Colorado River adjacent to Grand Canyon National Park, and amendment to remove a portion of land from proposed inclusion in Grand Canyon National Park for possible use as future dam site.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762800