Mark-Up H.R. 13455, To Further the Purposes of the Wilderness Act by Designating Certain Lands for Inclusion in the National Wilderness Preservation System, To Provide for the Study of Certain Additional Lands for Such Inclusion [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 59 pages
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on H.R. 13455, to designate areas in national forests in various states as wilderness areas, and identifies additional areas subject to study for possible future designation as wilderness areas.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762834