H.R. 13455, H.R. 15879, and S. 3433 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Public Lands
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages
- Contains transcript of Subcom on Public Lands markup session on H.R. 13455, H.R. 15879, and S. 3433, all to designate areas in national forests in various states as wilderness areas, and identifies additional areas subject to study for possible future designation as wilderness areas.
H.R. 2420, H.R. 4381, H.R. 4793, H.R. 5116, H.R. 5364, H.R. 5365, H.R. 5366, H.R. 5780, H.R. 5883, H.R. 7253, H.R. 7347, H.R. 10469, H.R. 13988, H.R. 14155, H.R. 15624, H.R. 15735, H.R. 15880, H.R. 15881, H.R. 15926, H.R. 16307, H.R. 16503, H.R. 16507, H.R. 16117, H.R. 16194, H.R. 16599, H.R. 16681, H.R. 16729, H.R. 16736, H.R. 16770, H.R. 16883, H.R. 17089, H.R. 17271, and H.R. 17407, cited on cover as related bills, are not substantively discussed.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762839