Contemplated Activities of the Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Merchant Marine
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Oceanography and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Navigation
- Meeting of the Subcom on Merchant Marine to examine plans for the building of deep sea ports, and issues of conservation and management of high seas fisheries and hunting laws.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762958