H.R. 16215, a Bill To Amend the Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972, To Provide More Flexibility in the Allocation of Administrative Grants to Coastal States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Oceanography
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages
- Contains transcript of Subcom on Oceanography markup session on H.R. 16215, to amend the Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972, to provide more flexibility in the allocation of administrative grants to coastal States, to increase the authorization for State management program development grants, and to extend the authorization for estuarine sanctuaries grants.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762963