Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 14527, a Bill To Amend the Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 76 pages
- Contains transcript of Subcom on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment markup session on H.R. 14527, to amend the Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act to strengthen Act provisions requiring Federal agencies or licensees to consult with Departments of Interior and Commerce and State agencies concerning wildlife protection in planning of water resource projects. Amended bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10762975