H.R. 12462, To Amend the Freedom of Information Act To Require That Information Be Made Available to Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on H.R. 12462, to amend the Freedom of Information Act to include additional guarantees of congressional access to information from the executive branch. Establishes procedure for case by case determination and arbitration in Federal courts, and allows withholding of information only in case of matters of exceptional national security sensitivity.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10763037