H.R. 7690, the Disaster Preparedness and Assistance Act of 1973 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on H.R. 7690, the Disaster Preparedness and Assistance Act of 1973, to streamline the management of disaster assistance benefits by centralizing all authorities in the President; standardize, remove inequities in, and prevent misuse of disaster assistance benefits; strengthen the preparedness capabilities of all levels of governments; and encourage State and local governments and individuals to assume a proportionate share of disaster preparedness and assistance burdens. Amended bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10763068