H. Res. 257 - H. Res. 383 - H. Res. 27 - H.R. 477 - H.R. 2204 - H.R. 3587 - H.R. 5166 - H. Res. 136 - H.R. 1303 - H.R. 2744 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration. Subcommittee on Accounts
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 50 pages
- Hearing before the Subcom on Accounts to consider the following bills.
Also briefly considers telephone allowance overages of Rep. Charles Sandman (R-N.J.) and Rep. Jerome Waldie (D-Calif.).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10763215