H.R. 29, the Emergency Middle Income Housing Act of 1975, Mark-Up [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Housing and Community Development
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages
- Contains transcript of continuation of Subcom on Housing and Community Development markup session on H.R. 29, the Emergency Middle Income Housing Act of 1975, to authorize HUD to make mortgage assistance payments to middle income homebuyers during times of high interest rates. Amended bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10763250