Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 10209
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Currency and Housing. Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages
- Contains transcript of Subcom on Consumer Affairs markup session on H.R. 10209, to amend the Fair Credit Billing Act to prohibit discounts on cash purchases being used to permit surcharges on credit card purchases, and to preempt State usury law restrictions on cash discounts of up to five percent. Amended bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10763273