Mark-Up [electronic resource] : H.R. 7958, Weatherization Assistance Act of 1975
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Housing and Community Development
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages
- Contains transcript of Subcom on Housing and Community Development markup session on H.R. 7958, the Weatherization Assistance Act of 1975, to assist low-income individuals in insulating their homes to conserve energy. Amended bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10763283