Mark-Up [electronic resource] : H.R. 25, To Provide for the Cooperation Between the Secretary of the Interior and the States with Respect to the Regulation of Surface Coal Mining Operations, and the Acquisition and Reclamation of Abandoned Mines
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 89 pages
- Contains transcript of Committee markup continuation session on H.R. 25, to establish an Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement in the Interior Department, to authorize matching grants to provide for State mining and mineral resources and research institutes, and to provide for joint Federal-State regulation of surface coal mining and land reclamation operations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10763380