Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 9719 and H.R. 10008, Payments in Lieu of Taxes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Energy and the Environment
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages
- Contains transcript of continuation of Subcom on Energy and the Environment markup session on Dec. 8, 1975 Subcom print Payments in Lieu of Taxes, a substitute amendment to H.R. 9719 and H.R. 10008, both to allow State and local governments to elect to receive partial compensation for revenues lost due to tax-exempt Federal lands within their jurisdiction.
Payments in Lieu of Taxes Subcom print authorizes the Department of Interior to provide partial compensation to local governments for revenues lost due to tax-exempt Federal lands within their jurisdiction.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10763417