Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 3977, Et Al., To Preserve the Wilderness Character and Public Recreational Values of the Central Cascade Mountains of the Alpine Lakes National Recreation Area and Designating the Alpine Lakes Wilderness Therein for Inclusion in the National Wilderness Preservation System
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on National Parks and Recreation
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 141 pages
- Contains transcript of Subcom on National Parks and Recreation continuation of markup session on H.R. 3977, and companion bills H.R. 3978 and H.R. 7792, to establish the Ice Peaks-Enchantment Area and Alpine Lakes Wilderness in the Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie and Wenatchee National Forests, Washington State.
Includes table Comparison of Key Features of Alpine Lakes Bills.
Amended bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10763447