Discussion Pertaining to Extension of United States Fisheries Zone to a 200 Mile Limit and Markup Thereof [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 75 pages
- Continuation of Subcom on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment markup session on H.R. 200, to extend U.S. fisheries jurisdiction from the present 12 miles to 200 miles in order to protect coastal fish supplies from foreign fleets, and to establish a national fisheries management program for all fish stocks under U.S. jurisdiction. Amended bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10763577