Film Presentation Entitled [electronic resource] : "The Justice Maze"; and Report on Polygraphs
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Subcommittee on Government Information and Individual Rights
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages
- Meeting of the Subcom on Government Information and Individual Rights to view the short film "The Justice Maze," examine programs and treatment for crime victims under the Law Enforcement Assistance Administration and adopt a report by Subcom on Foreign Operations and Government Information reviewing potential objections to use of polygraph and other truth verification devices.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10763605