Resolution Directing the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation To Furnish the Subcommittee with All Data, Papers, Reports and Records Specified in Chairman Rosenthal's Letter of June 9, 1975, to Chairman Frank Willie of the FDIC [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Commerce, Consumer, and Monetary Affairs Subcommittee
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Meeting of the Subcom on Commerce, Consumer, and Monetary Affairs to consider a Subcom Resolution directing the FDIC to furnish the Subcom with data, papers, reports and records specified by Chairman Rosenthal in his June 9, 1975 letter to Chairman Frank Willie of the FDIC. Resolution was adopted.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10763614